CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Craftlegends' Heroes Classes!

Go down 
+11
artichokedan
murphy157
Raffaeli
Salohcin3
jonDatz
Liquidxstone
Dibbzeh
dlehr12
Nela
CrowNinja
treeetrunks
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which class are you?
Warrior
Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
Rogue
Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 12 ]
Mage
Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Druid
Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Pirate
Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Ksun_Sundbergian

Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craftlegends' Heroes Classes!   Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:56 pm

i personally am going for tech because i am a builder. so all diamond tools will help SOOOOOOO much.. especially with the gigantic projects i like to do. but yes, balance is important between all classes. as we can see the majority of people chose rogue and im guessing its for smoke. when the full version of minecraft comes out, an enchanted stone sword with smoke will be a deadly combo in pvp. there needs to be a counter, but not a skill that completely destroys smoke. something that maybe sees footsteps or a faint ghost of the person or even a "smoke" trail. idk what kind of programming is required for that stuff but they wont be completely overpowering the rogue skills.
Back to top Go down
artichokedan

PostSubject: Re: Craftlegends' Heroes Classes!   Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:52 pm

One good way I've seen people counter smoke is by using bleed, since ANY damage taken while in smoke turns it off, a good AoE attack starting at the player any moving outward would work. Although, now, the smoke/sprint combo is going to be scary, since you could stand out of range, so they don't even know you casted it, then sprint in for a few good hits.
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Craftlegends' Heroes Classes!   Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:57 pm

ive never played as all the classes let alone get far as a rogue.. but seeing how there is a HUGE percent of players that go rogue, it means they have something that dominates the other classes. i always believe that any good game has balance so that you can play however you want and have just as much fun at the same difficulty as the next guy. if not then u get skill nerfs that piss everyone off.... now its damn near impossible to have 100% balance but if we can prove that anyone can play as anything and be an equal, then i think your job is done. just make sure a lvl 4 warrior =/= lvl 40 rogue.... stuff like that always blows chuncks... lol
Back to top Go down
dlehr12

PostSubject: Re: Craftlegends' Heroes Classes!   Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:18 am

Well, I mean, could you imgaine being attacked by three rogues? It would be tough. Could you imagine being attacked by a pirate, rogue, and mage? You would have to deal with the frontal axe attack, the lighting and fire being thrown at you by the mage, and the invisible rogue running at you from behind.
I think that one class can be a favorite, as long as the others have the ability to protect themselves. A one hit kill attack is fine, assuming the cooldown is ridiculous. Like if someone waited behind a tree for a while before sneaking up to kill you, awesome. if they ran around right clicking till they hit something and killed it, weak sauce.
/rant over
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Craftlegends' Heroes Classes!   Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:45 pm

with a 1 hit kill skill, there needs to be a specific way to execute it. it will in essence be a "perfect kill". so theres gotta be a "perfect" execution of the skill. you guys probably have an idea of what it will be so im not even going to guess how it will happen Razz but yes, there needs to be setbacks to a skills as powerful as a 1 hit kill
Back to top Go down
CrowNinja

PostSubject: Re: Craftlegends' Heroes Classes!   Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 3:08 pm

what you guys are talking about is being ambushed, why should someONE being ambushed by three people be able to survive? you guys are ridiculas for one person to survive a 3 person ambush would require him being extremely OP (overpowered) thats not cool, if you want to survive i suggest running around with some people not soloing, when there are bandits in groups roaming the area.
Back to top Go down
Dibbzeh

Dibbzeh

PostSubject: Re: Craftlegends' Heroes Classes!   Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:09 pm

*Insert evil smirk here*
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Craftlegends' Heroes Classes!   Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:49 am

crow i wasnt talking about an ambush. i personally was talking about 1 v 1s and traditional pvp. i just feel as if most people chose rogue because they can use smoke or diamond tools at a certain point. now you have to admit that smoke can be op in some cases where just a little bit of a balancing factor might reduce the chances of rogues winning a 1 v 1 90% of the time. when its team pvp then it doesnt really matter. smoke wont last long enough for you to kill everyone. all im saying is that a lvl 30 rogue with smoke will normally beat any other class at lvl 30. and yes, there can be a favorite class, but it seems as if alot of people go with rogue because its more "powerful"
Back to top Go down
CrowNinja

PostSubject: Re: Craftlegends' Heroes Classes!   Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:58 am

well i dunno about that i simply went rouge for the archer spec at the top =P bows FTW, now you say smoke is OP its the only defense a rouge has and if you play any mmo a rouge is only op as long as no one attacks it they have crappy health and crappy damage outside of the ambush, and yea thats why a rouge is a rouge cause it can cloak and get in close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craftlegends' Heroes Classes!   Craftlegends' Heroes Classes! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Craftlegends' Heroes Classes!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2