CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Leveling up in heroes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raffaeli

Raffaeli

Leveling up in heroes Empty
PostSubject: Leveling up in heroes   Leveling up in heroes EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:59 pm

I was wondering exactly what leveling up does. Does it increase our health, the amount of damage we do, etc like in normal RPGs? Or does it merely track our progress to the next ability? Or does it do something else that I haven't managed to guess?
On a side note, if someone were to switch classes would their level be reset to 1, and if so if they were to return to their original class would it return to what it was?
Back to top Go down
jonDatz

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up in heroes   Leveling up in heroes EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:18 am

Leveling adds more health, as well as earn you skills at certain levels. Type /skills to see when you unlock your skills. It costs a small amount to change classes, and you are reset back to level 1. I dont believe if you change back to the other class you will maintain your previous level, but i am not 100% positive on that aspect of Heroes
Back to top Go down
Raffaeli

Raffaeli

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up in heroes   Leveling up in heroes EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:19 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
talkingpie

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up in heroes   Leveling up in heroes EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 pm

On the note of skills, what does the "root" skill do?
Back to top Go down
jonDatz

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up in heroes   Leveling up in heroes EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Roots the target player in place for a certain amount of time
Back to top Go down
bigotothemax

bigotothemax

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up in heroes   Leveling up in heroes EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:13 pm

I was also wondering what does the "watereffects" skill do?
I tried the /skill waterffects ? and it nothing came up.
Back to top Go down
jonDatz

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up in heroes   Leveling up in heroes EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:32 pm

It was supposed to heal, but its a public skill, made by an outside source, so it needs to be updated so it works. It will heal you while you're in water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leveling up in heroes   Leveling up in heroes Empty

Back to top Go down

Leveling up in heroes
Page 1 of 1