CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

jon wake up! heroes is released

Go down 
+2
treeetrunks
CrowNinja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CrowNinja

jon wake up! heroes is released Empty
PostSubject: jon wake up! heroes is released   jon wake up! heroes is released EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:01 am

Side note still at work
Back to top Go down
treeetrunks
Admin
treeetrunks

PostSubject: Re: jon wake up! heroes is released   jon wake up! heroes is released EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:22 am

i just woke up and the first thing jon said to me is that it's out. he's at work so there's not much he can really do. i'll see what i can do though. i don't think we'll have it up until this afternoon since jon wanted to edit the classes and stuff and i don't know if it's really a good idea to have that all up to me >.<
Back to top Go down
http://craftlegends.com
CrowNinja

PostSubject: Re: jon wake up! heroes is released   jon wake up! heroes is released EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:55 am

YOU CAN DO IT
Back to top Go down
SomeNoobyPerson

PostSubject: Re: jon wake up! heroes is released   jon wake up! heroes is released EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:31 pm

yay!! heroes!! <3
Back to top Go down
Geo The Happy Bear

PostSubject: Amy.....   jon wake up! heroes is released EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Amy, should Jon die, YOU inherit the server! YOU MUST LEARN THE ART OF PLUGINS WOMAN!
Back to top Go down
treeetrunks
Admin
treeetrunks

PostSubject: Re: jon wake up! heroes is released   jon wake up! heroes is released EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Geo The Happy Bear wrote:
Amy, should Jon die, YOU inherit the server! YOU MUST LEARN THE ART OF PLUGINS WOMAN!
i know how to do all the plugins. jon and i are about to go over the abilities and classes and see what we want
Back to top Go down
http://craftlegends.com
sizzle01

PostSubject: Re: jon wake up! heroes is released   jon wake up! heroes is released EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:16 pm

GIVE ME PALLY
Back to top Go down
SomeNoobyPerson

PostSubject: Re: jon wake up! heroes is released   jon wake up! heroes is released EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:12 pm

sizzle01 wrote:
GIVE ME PALLY

No Smile
Back to top Go down
sizzle01

PostSubject: Re: jon wake up! heroes is released   jon wake up! heroes is released EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:01 pm

SomeNoobyPerson wrote:
sizzle01 wrote:
GIVE ME PALLY

No Smile

Sad
Back to top Go down
SomeNoobyPerson

PostSubject: Re: jon wake up! heroes is released   jon wake up! heroes is released EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:20 pm

sizzle01 wrote:
SomeNoobyPerson wrote:
sizzle01 wrote:
GIVE ME PALLY

No Smile

Sad

just kidding! you can have pally Laughing
Back to top Go down
dlehr12

PostSubject: Re: jon wake up! heroes is released   jon wake up! heroes is released EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:28 am

Ah! Stupid huge trip to France and Italy! Not only am I not going to be able to get on for a bit, when I do, it will be eight hours later here! If I am correct, you will see this at just past midnight... It is 8 in the morning...
But I will return to wipe the ground with n00bs faces!

With much love... and want,
dlehr
Back to top Go down
sizzle01

PostSubject: Re: jon wake up! heroes is released   jon wake up! heroes is released EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:04 pm

dlehr12 wrote:
Ah! Stupid huge trip to France and Italy! Not only am I not going to be able to get on for a bit, when I do, it will be eight hours later here! If I am correct, you will see this at just past midnight... It is 8 in the morning...

dlehr

we'll miss you d bring me back something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SomeNoobyPerson

PostSubject: Re: jon wake up! heroes is released   jon wake up! heroes is released EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:06 pm

dlehr12 wrote:

dlehr

have a fun trip! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jon wake up! heroes is released   jon wake up! heroes is released Empty

Back to top Go down

jon wake up! heroes is released
Page 1 of 1