CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

PLayer Ranks?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

PLayer Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: PLayer Ranks?   PLayer Ranks? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:48 am

Was not sure if this would be a possibility. I would suggest a Rank or Status system. I read on here about a Karma level and figured we could modify it or use something based off it. Lets say everyone starts off as a; lets say Peasant for now. Depending on your actions or [kills] you rank in that direction.

Killing more Mobs such as Spiders, Creepers, and Zombies Ranks you up as a Hero. While Killing Players would direct you more as cynical and devious. Killing things like Pigs, Cows, and Sheep, would bring you more towards a Survivalist. Not sure if were capable of doing such a thing or not but it would be quite interesting.

The Rank would be Next to there name like [World] But would different in name and color.

OR

We can use the normal Karma scheme. And use it the same way but more simplistic. Killing Mobs gives you the rank of Hero, Killing Players gives you the rank of Outlaw so in terms it would be like this:

[World][BUILDER]Playername: TEXT

[World]]HERO]Playernames: TEXT

[World]]OUTLAW]Playername: TEXT
Back to top Go down
CrowNinja

PLayer Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: heroes plugin   PLayer Ranks? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 am

The sever is planning to add just that in a more complex way witch will take form as the heroes itinerant which will give us lvles and classes to play as for special tags go on a killing rampage for outlaw status but hey Jon if your reading this special titles aside from VIP mod and owners would be cool maybe as high lvl quest completion or something! Off topic but when is the heroes itinerant gonna be added I have been following them and see no release date just new additions to their public server
Back to top Go down
jonDatz

PLayer Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLayer Ranks?   PLayer Ranks? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:32 am

I was actually thinking today about the new additions to titles and such. Im going to compile a list of names i like and show them to you guys, see what you like/ dont like. Bed soon, work in the AM. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLayer Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLayer Ranks?   PLayer Ranks? Empty

Back to top Go down

PLayer Ranks?
Page 1 of 1