CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Word edit single player

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

Word edit single player  Empty
PostSubject: Word edit single player    Word edit single player  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:12 am

Gambit and I messing around with world edit Very Happy

Word edit single player  2011-111

Word edit single player  2011-112

Word edit single player  2011-113

Word edit single player  2011-114

Word edit single player  2011-115

Word edit single player  2011-116

Word edit single player  2011-117
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Word edit single player    Word edit single player  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:05 am

SHIT GUYS DO I EVEN HAVE TO BUILD THE DUNGEONS?? lol. this is awesome haha i am totally gonna have to benifit from this for a few of my projects even if it is just for clearing. and spawn is probably gonna be built in a day. (this is how rome was built... and ironically they are brothers)
Back to top Go down
nickabeast1

PostSubject: Re: Word edit single player    Word edit single player  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:38 am

liquid what server are u on anymore u remeber joker we want to play with u u were the best out ther and even when i greifed u that one time u le tme back andi gave your items back we miss playing with u
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: Word edit single player    Word edit single player  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:47 am

t\Thank Ksun. Ya man gambit and i are there to help ya with whatever you need. the projects we can build now are just insane. the stuff we already got on the server gives me chills lol. And Nick Ive seen the post from joker also. The server is private right now so we can have time to set it up or whatever. If anyone has questions just shoot me a private message Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Word edit single player    Word edit single player  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 pm

i think im gonna have to step my game up now that we have access to world edit. my dungeons might grow exponentially, almost the same growth of dungeons in oblivion to dungeons in skyrim. ill still make silly little ones here and there, but i think ive gotta come up with some ideas. gotta look into different rendering of dwarven architecture and caves. they tend to always have extravagant cave systems and secrets. but ya im gonna want to mess with the single player version. so here comes my noob questions of the day Razz where can i download mods (and texture packs while we're at it) and how do i apply (both of) them?
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Word edit single player    Word edit single player  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:11 pm

oo, and is there/do we have a mod for reseting stuff such as dungeons? including any chests and possibly placed mobs? it will be alot easier than babysitting multiple sites
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Word edit single player    Word edit single player  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:18 pm

wat we did is looked up single player commands i believe on youtube its a simple mod that doesnt requir mod loader.. just make sure that we ever u download/look it up on youtube it says worldedit is in it..
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Word edit single player    Word edit single player  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:24 pm

oh and as of now we dont have anything to regen blocks,chests at variable times. i kno bows lookin into it tho for the nether forests (upposed to the Entire Nether world)as well as some dungeons im sure will be scatterd around the map. even if u dont get the worldedit commands u can just walk us threw on mumble watcha need done or just make the basic outine then we'll blast away lol

i cant wait to make this stuff Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy... btw u seen the good,bad biomes on the server clashing(WIP)? aka the netherforest and the Tree of Life
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Word edit single player    Word edit single player  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:17 pm

ya dood its awesome. i especially love the floating glowstone. its an awesome effect and i honestly dont know which biome it would look better in. tree or hell. lol
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Word edit single player    Word edit single player  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:01 pm

ok, seeing how we are definitely not having the nether for power saving purposes and we are going with demonic biomes that we make.. y not make something like this?

https://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/j321/Ksun381/nether%20dungeon/

this link just has some screenshots of the nether that we can use for reference

Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: Word edit single player    Word edit single player  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 pm

ya i havn't been able to talk to many other people than gambit. my plan was exactly that to set up small cave/dungeon systems in the biome for zombiepigmen and blazes to spawn. Also was thinking to have a giant room of obsidian so we can have a place to kill ghasts at. Also Bow is looking into a plug-in to allow netherwarts to grow in the real world. But if we set up all these things there is no reason we even need the nether Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Word edit single player    Word edit single player  EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:26 am

which is what i was hopin we would do actually. the nether just eats up sooooo much data and memory...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Word edit single player    Word edit single player  Empty

Back to top Go down

Word edit single player
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftLegends :: Server :: General Discussion-
Jump to: