CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Classes information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raffaeli

Raffaeli

Classes information Empty
PostSubject: Classes information   Classes information EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:38 pm

I have heard that different classes get different boosts, like some dealing extra damage with axes or iron swords, or extra life. I and future members would greatly appreciate it if you could add such information to the classes page.
Back to top Go down
treeetrunks
Admin
treeetrunks

PostSubject: Re: Classes information   Classes information EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:28 am

it will be added once it is implemented. i'm not sure if theres a problem with setting damage and health or not but i do know that jon and i have been extremely busy, and i myself will be away in canada for a week so it's going to be just that much more difficult with jon being the one to run the server for the most part. just be patient, heroes is still in its new stages and there's only a million and one configuration files for it.
Back to top Go down
http://craftlegends.com
jonDatz

PostSubject: Re: Classes information   Classes information EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:44 am

Hm. I had thought Amy did tbat already. I'll get on it after work
Back to top Go down
Raffaeli

Raffaeli

PostSubject: Re: Classes information   Classes information EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Thank you in advance. I understand you are busy people too who have lives outside of craftlegends and I must commend you for all the time and effort you put into giving us a fun place to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classes information   Classes information Empty

Back to top Go down

Classes information
Page 1 of 1