CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Server Provider

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jonDatz

Server Provider Empty
PostSubject: Server Provider   Server Provider EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:48 am

As of late, ServerCraft hasn't performed up to my standards as far as upkeep or at least warning as to when their servers will have downtime. Although this may take a hit on the money we have, I believe our best bet is to start looking into dedicated servers for a steadier, more reliable/customizable server experience. Over the next week I will be looking into changing hosts to hopefully bring you guys a more stable experience. Much apologies.

-jonDatz
Back to top Go down
Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Server Provider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Provider   Server Provider EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:31 am

I take it that is why the server is down? Well at least I can not get on at this time. Im not much knowledgeable in server hosting or providers. So I put all faith into you Captain -Salutes-
Back to top Go down
jonDatz

Server Provider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Provider   Server Provider EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:28 am

Yeah, thats why the servers down. And we have been getting lag that isnt on my end or the servers end, so we have to assume its the provider. We already have a certain provider locked in, so hopefully everything turns out.
Back to top Go down
Geo The Happy Bear

Server Provider Empty
PostSubject: ...   Server Provider EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:42 am

... But I was going to build "Professor Sycot's Academy for Gifted Youngsters" tonight.... I WAS SET TO GO DANG IT!

..... Well I do have another question to ask, is Heroes REALLY going to be releasing (possibly) as soon as this week?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Provider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Provider   Server Provider Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Provider
Page 1 of 1