CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Me and Griffs server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MineDJuggernaut

Me and Griffs server Empty
PostSubject: Me and Griffs server   Me and Griffs server EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:47 pm

We all saw this coming. Me and Griff are making a server and would really like help with building of spawn. We also need some Mods. I hope that this isn't the end of minecraft for you guys. And we are not going to act like little kids. (becuz Sqerl wont be helping) so plz help us we would really appericiate it.

The Server will be up to start construction on Friday. Contact me or Griff on forums or Mumble
Back to top Go down
Sqerlinatr

PostSubject: Re: Me and Griffs server   Me and Griffs server EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:13 pm

MineDJuggernaut wrote:
And we are not going to act like little kids. (becuz Sqerl wont be helping)

Because that's really not acting like a kid. Very mature.
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: Me and Griffs server   Me and Griffs server EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Ill be around on bows server helping him moderate it. But lets see what happens wen you get ur server up and running. I could def give you guys some moderating pointers if anything. Or I could try and find some time to actually help you guys out.
Back to top Go down
MineDJuggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Me and Griffs server   Me and Griffs server EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Wats IP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Griffs server   Me and Griffs server Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Griffs server
Page 1 of 1