CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Server Plugins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jonDatz

Server Plugins Empty
PostSubject: Server Plugins   Server Plugins EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Craft Legends Server Plugins

Craft Legends RPG commits to giving the best experience by adding plugins that really add that RPG element to Minecraft. While I can't promise that some of the plugins may break/be replaced, I can promise as soon as theres a fix, it will be taken care of. These are the current plugins on/planned for the server:

HEROES
: Heroes will be what gives the server its RPG element through classes, leveling and magic. Click here

Citizens : Citizens is the backbone of our server. Citizens provides NPCs that can specialize as Blacksmiths, Healers, Traders, and Wizards. Coming soon are Questers, Guards, and Bandits!

iConomy : By now, just about everyone knows what iConomy is, unless you're new to minecraft. iConomy puts money into Minecraft. You can earn money by killing mobs, or taking on bounties on players. You can also trade in gold ingots as well as other items into the Trader.

Stargate : Stargates are used to travel to the main towns on the map. To use a Stargate, just rightclick the sign on the right of the gate until you have the correct destination selected, then press the button and enter through the gate. You wil be instantly warped to your destination.

LWC - iConomy : Different from the average lwc, LWC with iConomy integration adds a little on the side of payment. To protect your first 4 chests, you have to pay $200, and after 4 it bumps up to $400.

Other plugins include:

Logblock, PVPReward, herochat, monsterbox, and a few others to maintain structure.

-jonDatz

Last edited by jonDatz on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

Server Plugins Empty
PostSubject: Jondatz and Treetrunks   Server Plugins EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:58 am

This server is just getting off the ground and were already at a full sprint thanks to you two Very Happy. Looking forward to trying out heroes and i trust that u will keep everything running cause u guys are rock stars.
Back to top Go down
treeetrunks
Admin
treeetrunks

Server Plugins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Plugins   Server Plugins EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:26 am

rockstars, eh? Cool

\m/
Back to top Go down
http://craftlegends.com
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

Server Plugins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Plugins   Server Plugins EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:42 am

ya i guess i would have to give u two that title i deserve it
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

Server Plugins Empty
PostSubject: Opps   Server Plugins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:49 am

O' no O' no O' no....i pushed a negitive sign on accident Sad how do i take it back?
Back to top Go down
treeetrunks
Admin
treeetrunks

Server Plugins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Plugins   Server Plugins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Liquidxstone wrote:
O' no O' no O' no....i pushed a negitive sign on accident Sad how do i take it back?
i gave him a positive sign to even it out pig
Back to top Go down
http://craftlegends.com
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

Server Plugins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Plugins   Server Plugins EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:37 am

i dont hav the commands for logblock. didnt kno if it was 100% up or forgot to giv me the perms? let me kno wen i get off work tomorrow :p
Back to top Go down
jonDatz

Server Plugins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Plugins   Server Plugins EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:35 am

Many new plugins installed, but soon to be explained. New chest/furnace/door locking system Amy and I think will fit better n the server, as well as a turnstiles plugin, and a chest for loots at the end of quests. Much fun <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Plugins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Plugins   Server Plugins Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Plugins
Page 1 of 1