CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

when will the server be up

Go down 
+3
Chris_Plant
Dibbzeh
nickabeast1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nickabeast1

when will the server be up Empty
PostSubject: when will the server be up   when will the server be up EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Because iv been waiting and wainting its getting boaring lol anyone know if its getting close
Back to top Go down
nickabeast1

PostSubject: Re: when will the server be up   when will the server be up EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:57 pm

or is it only down for me
Back to top Go down
Dibbzeh

Dibbzeh

PostSubject: Re: when will the server be up   when will the server be up EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:31 pm

You aren't the only one. I haven't been able to log in all day. The client hangs on "Logging in" and gives me an end of stream error afterward.
Back to top Go down
Chris_Plant

PostSubject: Re: when will the server be up   when will the server be up EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Phew.... not just me.
Back to top Go down
Dibbzeh

Dibbzeh

PostSubject: Re: when will the server be up   when will the server be up EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Odd I can see artichokedan, Goodles, Kr0n0Tr1gg3r, ninja_tbag1, and Phade123 on the server via Minestatus.
Back to top Go down
nickabeast1

PostSubject: Re: when will the server be up   when will the server be up EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:04 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
Chris_Plant

PostSubject: Re: when will the server be up   when will the server be up EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:27 am

On the voting thing, its said the same 5 names all day, well least every time i checked.
Back to top Go down
Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

PostSubject: Re: when will the server be up   when will the server be up EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Trust me minestatus is incorrect. I haven been on since yesterday. Its said that for the last 2 days back when the server was down yesterday. and the night before. So I wouldnt rely on that information. Minecraft.net is up and running but it will not let me log in to even play online.
Back to top Go down
Chris_Plant

PostSubject: Re: when will the server be up   when will the server be up EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:35 am

Is the server down again? Hanging on the logging in screen like before. Sad
Back to top Go down
artichokedan

PostSubject: Re: when will the server be up   when will the server be up EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:42 am

It's not just you, I'm having end of streams and what not after it sits on the log in screen, I guess that means it's time for starcraft
Back to top Go down
Chris_Plant

PostSubject: Re: when will the server be up   when will the server be up EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Daammm, twice in a week, hope theres nothing wrong Sad
Back to top Go down
Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

PostSubject: Re: when will the server be up   when will the server be up EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:54 pm

There has been some issues this week with the server. It has been causing some unexpected crashes. We're not really able to figure out why. but the server should be up soon. Just give some time for it to be fixed. Jon might have some more information when its up again to why this is going on lately.
Back to top Go down
CrowNinja

PostSubject: Re: when will the server be up   when will the server be up EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Alight most days jon works till. 4pm and when you check minestatus you have to check the last time it looked at the server usually everyday hour unless it crashes
Back to top Go down
dlehr12

PostSubject: Re: when will the server be up   when will the server be up EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:21 pm

well, Its said that I have been online all day... I have not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when will the server be up   when will the server be up Empty

Back to top Go down

when will the server be up
Page 1 of 1