CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bowarrow51

Bowarrow51

Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join Empty
PostSubject: Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join   Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Here's the mumble download page:
http://www.mumble.com/mumble-download.php

And the info:
Server:
remnantdistrict.mossycobble.com
Port:

Just until TS is back up.
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51

Bowarrow51

PostSubject: Server Crash   Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:38 pm

The server may be down for a day or so not gambit's fault it's mine I shut it down and re-installed the virtual server and now I don't have console access and mumble is not running and the vps is down so we will see what they can do.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join   Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:12 am

whew glad to kno its not entirely my fault lol, hope it all works out with relative ease.
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join   Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:21 pm

i still blame gambit lol. ive been checking all day. i need to get my crafting on :p
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join   Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:58 pm

wow. we shure know how to break things dont we gambit XD
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join   Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:51 pm

i got world edit on my single player last night to practice more. i need to share the map somhow the stuff gambit and i have made is already sick as hell!!
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51

Bowarrow51

PostSubject: Re: Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join   Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Hey everyone quick update the server has been rebuilt but looks like they forgot I had mumble so waiting for them to boot that up for us again, server should be back up soon.
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51

Bowarrow51

PostSubject: Re: Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join   Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Server's up! Mumble is still down it will probably be back up withing the next day or so.
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51

Bowarrow51

PostSubject: Re: Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join   Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Also if you get on and experience more lag than usual it's because I'm filling in the missing chunks so that users aren't doing it as they explore. Although with our package it shouldn't effect you much at the rate which I have it set to. But just incase that's the reason why it might last 30-120 minutes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join   Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like TS is down. Here's a backup for mumble if you want to join
Page 1 of 1