CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Running Cracked Server.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Running Cracked Server. Empty
PostSubject: Running Cracked Server.   Running Cracked Server. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Evening Guys. Im running a Cracked Server with CraftBukkit. No Im not advertising. Im looking for some advice or more so help with Running one. Not a formally large one. Just a small world for a friend or two. I need help Using permissions currently and anyone that could walk me through it would be of great help.

EDIT: Nvm Figured it out from a nice Video that uses a tut for Notepad++ so I have that sorted out a bit. However, Still could use some decent experience with this sort of things. Just enough for a good 2 party experience.
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: Running Cracked Server.   Running Cracked Server. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:53 am

ya there are videos to help u out. and this would prob be a lot more appropriate as a private message to certain users. I know your only using the server your starting for a few friends, but still sounds cheesy posting it up on the Craftlegends forums.
Back to top Go down
CrowNinja

PostSubject: Re: Running Cracked Server.   Running Cracked Server. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:41 pm

wow way to take offence liquid whooo! anyways krono best thing to do is used craftbukkit all you have to do is download the jar file set it in a folder, then open notebook take the command line they have posted next to the download copy paste, save as a (name).bat. and presto your sever will work then you just take the plugins you want and place them into the folder that is labeled plugins that bukkit generates the first time it loads up! and your server is now fully functional! have fun but i can grantee that anything you make will not be as fun as Craftlegends =P
Back to top Go down
Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

PostSubject: Re: Running Cracked Server.   Running Cracked Server. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Well the server is for the specific purpose of running only local within the same network on two different computers. That being in the same house that is. Im glad I got quite a bit info here as well as from Jon earlier yesterday. It helps alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Cracked Server.   Running Cracked Server. Empty

Back to top Go down

Running Cracked Server.
Page 1 of 1