CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Vote for the Server!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raffaeli

Raffaeli

Vote for the Server! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for the Server!   Vote for the Server! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:25 pm

More people need to vote for the server on minestatus, we are down to 100th place. Seriously people, just cause you are already a peasant, or can't get on the server doesn't mean you can't vote. It just takes 10 seconds, so next time you go online to check your facebook, or google+, send an email, or something else just take a bit of time and go to http://minestatus.net/7352-craftlegends and vote!
Thank you for supporting the server!
Back to top Go down
treeetrunks
Admin
treeetrunks

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Server!   Vote for the Server! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:27 am

yes!
i hate seeing how we used to be ranked in the 40-50 range and now we're double that behind.
Back to top Go down
http://craftlegends.com
Bowarrow51

Bowarrow51

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Server!   Vote for the Server! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:33 pm

I think it will change with the new month this was an update month and the server runs a lot of uncommon plugins. Also you two run things safely which I like and a lot of other servers ran unstable builds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the Server!   Vote for the Server! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for the Server!
Page 1 of 1