CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Please Vote!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

Please Vote!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please Vote!!!   Please Vote!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:08 am

Common guys i know the server is just a temp map, But it only takes like 20 secs to vote on Minestatus....Btw lets all be VERY SMART on what we post on the comments. Every new user to Craft Legends will read those post you put up. So along with voting i would love for everyone to jump on there and tell the world your very own impression of our server. (Short and sweet can work, or a well thought out message Very Happy .)
Thanks Guys

- Liquid -
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

Please Vote!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Vote!!!   Please Vote!!! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:44 pm

i vote and i understand the comments.. but should we say what add-ons we would have on a full map when it is currently on a vanilla server? a bit of false advertising if u ask me(at least until we get them up and running). maybe for now we indicate what kind of community we have rather than the extra stuff due to plug-ins and bucket not wanting to work correctly... yet... im not downing the fact that its vanilla but if i were a new player and read that we had all the plug-ins and then hopped on to a vanilla map, i would probably leave right away.
Back to top Go down

Please Vote!!!
Page 1 of 1