CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Class modifications and other stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raffaeli

Raffaeli

Class modifications and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Class modifications and other stuff   Class modifications and other stuff EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:15 am

I notice that a lot of classes have been tweaked here and there. I also not noticed any changes being made to the warrior. I am not sure if this is because they are considered good enough as is, they have been changed and I haven't noticed it, or they have not been changed yet, but plans have been made to change them.
I just wanted to bring some attention to this, because I can think of a few changes that might be made to the warrior class, and yes, also because I would like my class to be op. Also, I do not know exactly how this plugin works, so I am not sure how much of this is possible or how hard it would be, but I hope I can give you an inspiration into something.
Changes I would make:
1. More damaging abilities
2. Extra sword damage, not as much as assassin, but slightly higher than other classes.
3. This would be for the arcane knight: I think fireball is more of a basic magic than icebolt. Note i know nothing of the in game damages and effects of these two spells, so i don't know which is better, but in general fire seems better.
4. The charge ability could do damage or stun or something. Of course if one of those abilities were added, you should probably increase the recharge time and/or mana cost.

Also, not trying to be a nag, but in many RPGs where you can master multiple classes they have really high exp gains, or low exp gaps between levels, and then cut your exp gain by a certain percentage. This makes it more possible for people to master classes and makes dual(triple, etc.) masters seem all that more amazing.
Thank you for taking the time to read all this and I hope you might consider some of my ideas. Also, if you ever need any help with anything I will be glad to help, I am studying computer sciences at college starting in two weeks and would appreciate the chance to do some hands on application of what I am studying.
Back to top Go down
treeetrunks
Admin
treeetrunks

Class modifications and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class modifications and other stuff   Class modifications and other stuff EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:24 am

thanks for the suggestions, but we actually do not have control over just giving you cool skills, first plugin developers have to write the codes for the skills and add them to the plugin itself so we have access. they're very busy, and adding things as often as they can. as the plugin is still in beginning stages, heroes does not have a million skills for us to hand out to classes. i'm a warrior myself and as a base-class i feel like its skills are quite okay. if anything comes along that i feel fits it, we'll add it. fireball is a magic skill. you wouldn't see a knight running around in medieval times shooting fire out of his hands, but hopefully there will be more skills out so we can add to warrior and pirate.
Back to top Go down
http://craftlegends.com

Class modifications and other stuff
Page 1 of 1