CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

What can be done with Kpauk's stuff?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raffaeli

Raffaeli

What can be done with Kpauk's stuff? Empty
PostSubject: What can be done with Kpauk's stuff?   What can be done with Kpauk's stuff? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Some time ago a person with the IGN of kpauk joined my town, Faerun, he then left to make his own town, but he left his stuff behind. He left behind some chests, a locked chest, furnaces, and a farm. These things are in the way of me building Faerun. I did talk to some mods and Amy about this in game, and they said that if any of them saw him, they would tell him to get his stuff. His stuff is still there and it has been a while. If anyone sees kpauk, I would appreciate it if they told him to get his stuff. Or if no one sees him, maybe a mod or admin could transfer his stuff to wherever he is building his town.
Back to top Go down

What can be done with Kpauk's stuff?
Page 1 of 1