CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Current/Future/Serverwide building projects

Go down 
+3
Liquidxstone
Gambit
jonDatz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jonDatz

Current/Future/Serverwide building projects Empty
PostSubject: Current/Future/Serverwide building projects   Current/Future/Serverwide building projects EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Here is where you can post whatever you're working on or plan on working on. Request help if you need it, as well as post pictures of the land or buildings.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Gambits Projects and ideas   Current/Future/Serverwide building projects EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:43 am

alright well im clearly still wrapppin up my lava area which i still dunno wat to call lol.
but after/while i do that i wanna work on an underwater dungeon and have a ton of water inside and outside will lightstone lighting. probly after that i will make a massive castle with multible floors with a questline and all that. i have a few other idea but i wanna think about them a bit more before i commit to them but these other 2 will most likey be done unless theres a prob with them.ill post pics as i get them/ the areas i wanna do the other ones. drunken
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: Current/Future/Serverwide building projects   Current/Future/Serverwide building projects EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:58 am

well as u kno my island is basically balk and would love for some input on how to fill it in with a town. i got some ideas but the help is always welcome from you guys.
Back to top Go down
CrowNinja

PostSubject: liquid island yea!   Current/Future/Serverwide building projects EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:38 am

Dude u gotta make a floating city of some. Kind completely jack kind idea for a floating hyrule castle yes!
Back to top Go down
Chris_Plant

PostSubject: Re: Current/Future/Serverwide building projects   Current/Future/Serverwide building projects EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 am

Heres a picture tour of the harbour ive been building, with abit of help.
http://chrisplant.imgur.com/craftlegends_harbour_tour#rPXnu
Back to top Go down
Chris_Plant

PostSubject: Re: Current/Future/Serverwide building projects   Current/Future/Serverwide building projects EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:26 am

Fighters Guild me and Tim made.
Heres the picture we were working from
Current/Future/Serverwide building projects Ob_concept01Ba
and heres what it came out like
[img]Current/Future/Serverwide building projects WTjmY[/img]
[img]Current/Future/Serverwide building projects DGdnp[/img]
Back to top Go down
Geo The Happy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Current/Future/Serverwide building projects   Current/Future/Serverwide building projects EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:01 pm

I wanna make many elemental Zelda styled temple's, a floating city civilization, a Guild capital city with everything a hunter or adventurer could possibly need.... I've got a few ideas....

I said I was going to quit minecraft and was just visiting... but I would like to help out on this server for a "little while" in my free time.
Back to top Go down
talkingpie

PostSubject: Re: Current/Future/Serverwide building projects   Current/Future/Serverwide building projects EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:05 am

Well, considering I just finished my dungeon, I really dont know what I'm gonna do next. I'll probably just halp anyone doing a major project so if you need a hand just give me a shout.
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: busy busy busy   Current/Future/Serverwide building projects EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:55 am

well i got 3 projects going right now. firstly is my 100layer sphere witch amy was so kind to cut the space out for me to build it Very Happy (im on layer 18/100).
Also im working on the details of my castel. Along with a few buldings to fill in my town. (i think im calling it Rip Tide :p)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current/Future/Serverwide building projects   Current/Future/Serverwide building projects Empty

Back to top Go down

Current/Future/Serverwide building projects
Page 1 of 1