CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

KronoTrigger's Building and Design INC.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

KronoTrigger's Building and Design INC. Empty
PostSubject: KronoTrigger's Building and Design INC.   KronoTrigger's Building and Design INC. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:48 pm

INFO
Welcome to Kr0n0Tr1gg3r Incorporate! Were your dreams are materialize in a sense of your creation. You think it and I build it.
Before I explain more theres a few questions you should ask yourself before calling upon my build-godly hands.

Additional Features
    Floors
    Windows
    Style
    ect..

So as I continue and you ponder upon these petty things, Im sure the question comes to mind; " how much?"
Well prices vary not by materials but of the size. Dependent on the size of the foundation I will build a appropriate house upon the size desired.
Sizes as of now come in 3 sizes. I will also post the price of the subject accordingly by the size.

Small/10x10= $100
Medium/15x15= $200
Large/20x20= $300

Now materials are provided by myself, however you may provide them if you wish. Those that provide all the materials need has there final price cut in half.
Same goes for any size. I do not however provide other materials that are not basic building materials like iron blocks ect...

Payment. Payment is paid off once the house is completely constructed. However fail to pay the final price upon completion and after 3 days will be submitted to deconstruction.

I also give a demolition service to buildings ONLY. Prices will be estimated then negotiated. However if I am allowed to keep all or if partial materials then the price is nulled to $0
Back to top Go down

KronoTrigger's Building and Design INC.
Page 1 of 1