CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Harbour, right at spawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris_Plant

Harbour, right at spawn Empty
PostSubject: Harbour, right at spawn   Harbour, right at spawn EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:43 pm

So i hope you guys like the harbour i've been working on alot, really loads. Just making this thread to suggest you guys start quests at the harbour, seems a good starting point. Plus could the map on here be updated please, i need to point out smallish island an ask for it to be removed, to make a better open sea. At the momemt theres a Mage's guild(with help), Fighter's guild(with help), a tavern(tim), a inn(with help), a harbour master house, a fish store, some houses, 2 ships(acid) and a lighthouse.
[img]Harbour, right at spawn 2UYC8[/img]
[img]Harbour, right at spawn LvWeU[/img]
[img]Harbour, right at spawn XmRIT[img]
Back to top Go down
jonDatz

PostSubject: Re: Harbour, right at spawn   Harbour, right at spawn EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:34 am

Harbour was shifted, as you guys saw. Be careful not to expand too much, i see that you guys have sectioned off more land for the town.
Back to top Go down
Chris_Plant

PostSubject: Re: Harbour, right at spawn   Harbour, right at spawn EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:45 am

Thanks for moving my town Jon : ) Just got to sort the underneath. Is it ok that I expanded? Even before the move I was going to build there, with it being away from spawn. Now that my town is level with it, it's perfect for me to expand on. Plus glad you like the spawn lights. : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harbour, right at spawn   Harbour, right at spawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Harbour, right at spawn
Page 1 of 1