CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Report Behavior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
treeetrunks
Admin
treeetrunks

Report Behavior Empty
PostSubject: Report Behavior   Report Behavior EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Bad language, advertising, not obeying the rules to CraftLegends... all can be reported here.
Back to top Go down
http://craftlegends.com
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

Report Behavior Empty
PostSubject: spawn harbor   Report Behavior EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:01 am

sry to hav to post in this thread i couldnt figure out how to pm. that said the town but spawn has moved very close to the spawn castel. that also being siad i talk to chris_plant and we worked out an idea of how to move it or watever. wait to move it if u can till u talk to chris tim or myslef thanks

-delete this post after reading if u want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris_Plant

Report Behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Behavior   Report Behavior EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:24 am

This building is the close one, didnt think the roof would of come out so large. If the place needs moving, could you move the whole area over, as the place has secret tunnels.
[img]Report Behavior AYlAD[/img]
[img]Report Behavior VhJtD[/img]
[img]Report Behavior NyRPx[/img]

As you can see from the following picture, alot has been built.
[img]Report Behavior JXOAL[/img]
Harbour picture tour http://chrisplant.imgur.com/craftlegends_harbour_tour#rPXnu
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51

Bowarrow51

Report Behavior Empty
PostSubject: uhh   Report Behavior EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Not trying to be rude but I don't get why everyone just builds in spawn do you guys ask Jon or Amy before you start because it is their server and it's not like the server is tight on space its a pretty decent size map. I mean I understand Chris's reasons for building there because he wants a starting town I'm just saying I think Jon or Amy should oversee spawn area projects to make sure it works for them.
Back to top Go down
treeetrunks
Admin
treeetrunks

Report Behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Behavior   Report Behavior EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Bowarrow51 wrote:
Not trying to be rude but I don't get why everyone just builds in spawn do you guys ask Jon or Amy before you start because it is their server and it's not like the server is tight on space its a pretty decent size map. I mean I understand Chris's reasons for building there because he wants a starting town I'm just saying I think Jon or Amy should oversee spawn area projects to make sure it works for them.
this is exactly how i feel. Chris, I absolutely love how your spawn town came out. If i would've been asked about the entire project before it went down, i would have preferred for it to be somewhere else, or at least that area on the coast behind the spawn gazebo. having it so close to the castle really takes away from jon and i having space to build. the area around spawn is meant for moderators and administrators to build a really awesome spawn city, and now that there are so many structures there, it really restricts the actual owners of the server from having their own space to build.

That being said, now that this really awesome oceanside spawn town has been built, i'm going to wait for jon to get back to the server to move it some, or maybe to a different location all together. we'll see. I don't really like the fact that when you look at the castle straight from the spawn gazebo, your attention is directed to the side to see what those wooden buildings are, instead of directed in front of you at the entrance to the palace place and what will soon branch off into spawn buildings. I don't want to use the cut and paste tools myself because the last time i tried, they didn't work so well. But i do ask if you can please refrain from adding on to this town next to spawn until jon and i can figure out where will best fit it or what to do about it. I feel as though these places are starting to surround an entire side of the spawn castle and they make the spawn castle look small because of the size of the buildings themselves.

I don't know, we'll see. If you could, just start on another project until saturday when jon returns from vacation. only 3 days left without him.
Back to top Go down
Chris_Plant

Report Behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Behavior   Report Behavior EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:38 am

I'm sorry everybody feels this way and i'm sorry if its annoyed people me building there. In my defence though, i've been building there for bout a week and nobody has said to not to, so i just kept building =). On a downside did'nt think the mage guild roof would of come out that large, so sorry again. I wasn't trying to take away from spawn or out, just thought the paths would lead on to towns, like on mineology. So please please dont delete the area, could it be moved but still be near spawn? Just i really want a place for you guys to start quests from, quite hard to find the remote places where people have built.

Happy Birthday!!! =)
Back to top Go down
treeetrunks
Admin
treeetrunks

Report Behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Behavior   Report Behavior EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Chris_Plant wrote:
I'm sorry everybody feels this way and i'm sorry if its annoyed people me building there. In my defence though, i've been building there for bout a week and nobody has said to not to, so i just kept building =). On a downside did'nt think the mage guild roof would of come out that large, so sorry again. I wasn't trying to take away from spawn or out, just thought the paths would lead on to towns, like on mineology. So please please dont delete the area, could it be moved but still be near spawn? Just i really want a place for you guys to start quests from, quite hard to find the remote places where people have built.

Happy Birthday!!! =)
i'm thinking it would look good if we just moved it behind the spawn gazebo on the other part of that coast there. therefore, it's still near spawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report Behavior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Behavior   Report Behavior Empty

Back to top Go down

Report Behavior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftLegends :: Server :: Problems-
Jump to: