CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Fast Compact Elevator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raffaeli

Raffaeli

Fast Compact Elevator Empty
PostSubject: Fast Compact Elevator   Fast Compact Elevator EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:11 am

Here is a link to a video of how to make a fast and compact elevator.
Back to top Go down
SomeNoobyPerson

PostSubject: Re: Fast Compact Elevator   Fast Compact Elevator EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:05 pm

That's a really good design might have to use it for something Razz
Back to top Go down
Raffaeli

Raffaeli

PostSubject: Update   Fast Compact Elevator EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:21 pm

I heard from someone; I'm sorry, your name escapes me at the moment, but feel free to claim credit if it was you; that this doesn't work in multiplayer, because of timing issues or something. So if someone tries to build this please tell us if it works or not.
Back to top Go down
SomeNoobyPerson

PostSubject: Re: Fast Compact Elevator   Fast Compact Elevator EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Oh really? Well I hope it works in SMP cuz it's a really nice design Razz
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Fast Compact Elevator   Fast Compact Elevator EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:21 pm

im working on getting the elevator to work. ill test it out on the server once everything is compatable with 1.8. seeing how the timing would be the problem all you gotta do is change the speed of the repeaters. cuz yes thats alot of moving parts just to go up lol. the design is preaty cool, but im gonna mess around with multiple designs and post here which one will work best
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Fast Compact Elevator   Fast Compact Elevator EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:02 pm

im having more luck with the model you posted than any other elevator ive found. some dont even show the build. but i found a very sweet elevator.. but u have to stand in the exact pixel or else you will get stuck mid way.. im trying to find a way to fix it but so far no luck. id post the link but im not allowed until ive been a part of the forums for 7 days.. lol. just search "Fast Minecraft piston elevator " in youtube and it should pop up
Back to top Go down
Raffaeli

Raffaeli

PostSubject: Re: Fast Compact Elevator   Fast Compact Elevator EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Who is the video by? There are a LOT of "fast minecraft elevators."
If the one you are talking about is the one where you need to stand in the middle, if you could place something that blocks half of the block then you would only be able to stand in the middle. In single player you can use the vertical half blocks in the better than wolves mod. Not sure what items in multiplayer can be used, but I'm sure you'll figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Fast Compact Elevator   Fast Compact Elevator EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 am

ive tried to make a few dif types of piston elevators in multiplayer and the diodes have a bit of lag so they arent reliable... jon has i type of craftbook on the server so u can make the [Lift Up] and [Lift Down] signs to get an elevator goin.
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51

Bowarrow51

PostSubject: Re: Fast Compact Elevator   Fast Compact Elevator EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:36 am

Yeah its called better mechanics here's the page http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/bettermechanics/ theres a link on there to the craftbook wiki which tells you how to used the features listed on that page.
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Fast Compact Elevator   Fast Compact Elevator EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:27 pm

ok cool. ill try and set something up for when the server is back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast Compact Elevator   Fast Compact Elevator Empty

Back to top Go down

Fast Compact Elevator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftLegends :: Server :: Builder's Discussion-
Jump to: