CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

[REQ] Change Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trido

Trido

[REQ] Change Mage Empty
PostSubject: [REQ] Change Mage   [REQ] Change Mage EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:54 am

I request that you change icebolt for one (i think that's the speed up skill) because icebolt doesn't do crap except put fire out when we can just use water. So can we plz change it to one which makes sense to because it's like haste. Also i can see how it will still be average to the other classes, as i usually run away and shoot my fireballs from a distance being a mage, people can still use charge and stun on me so with one we still have an advatage of running away. It will also stop me and probably garbage from camping at spawn shooting fireballs if mages have one. Sorry if that didn't make much sense i only had 2 hours sleep.
Back to top Go down
jonDatz

[REQ] Change Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Change Mage   [REQ] Change Mage EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:45 am

Ice bolt will either be fixed or exchanged for a new skill soon. I am already awards of its disappointing effects.
Back to top Go down
Trido

Trido

[REQ] Change Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Change Mage   [REQ] Change Mage EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Yea i didn't know it was bugged i thought it was just all out crap lol, sorry for complaning i should of looked into it more before posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[REQ] Change Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REQ] Change Mage   [REQ] Change Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

[REQ] Change Mage
Page 1 of 1