CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

PvP Safe Zone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dibbzeh

Dibbzeh

PvP Safe Zone Empty
PostSubject: PvP Safe Zone   PvP Safe Zone EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:02 am

Jon I realize that this is a PvP server however, some of our newer members are being camped and farmed by players such as ebilaxe and WayneMC even after repeatedly asking them to stop.

Something that may help with this problem is to create a larger No-PvP zone around spawn or add some sort of PvP cooldown to prevent farming, camping, and griefing. I also realize that towns can prevent camping and farming as well but not everyone knows how to use it or can afford it.

Best of wishes, Dibbz
Back to top Go down
jonDatz

PvP Safe Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Safe Zone   PvP Safe Zone EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:42 am

I agree with you, and you don't have to worry, as a few of the things you said are already going to be added. As Amy is the one who I gave control of spawn protection after I claimed the initial blocks, we will have to wait a short while for her to add the extra chunks of protection needed at spawn. Also, heroes is soon adding a way to prevent both repetitive killing of the same enemies, as well as level safety. That is, those of higher levels won't get aw much, if not zero, experience for killing lower level or new players
Back to top Go down

PvP Safe Zone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftLegends :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: