CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrowNinja

Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG Empty
PostSubject: Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG   Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:44 am

anyhow while we wait Liwuid Bow and i were screwing around with some mods http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-mech-rifts-beta-1-09-a-fully-featured-mmo-plugin-single-or-multi-world-support-766.15771/ rpg! it was fun though it was kinda weird while we wait? my computer didnt have issues running it but it was just me and liquid at the end so who knows.....
Back to top Go down
MindoMonkey

MindoMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG   Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:48 pm

I like the dark and light faction ideas, but what would be the point of having two separate worlds? They would never interact with each other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mindofamonkey.net
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG   Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:01 am

its just 2 different` spawn locations on the same seed is all. mulitvurse has nothing to do with it :p
Back to top Go down
MindoMonkey

MindoMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG   Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:32 pm

That's not how I interpreted it.... WELL. THEN ITS COOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mindofamonkey.net
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG   Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:36 pm

i could b more than 100% wrong so maybe i should let crow answer lol
Back to top Go down
CrowNinja

PostSubject: wrong liquid   Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:23 am

Rofl completely wrong liquid there are e or four world actually but the awesome thing is portals spawn in the light and dark world allowing you to raid and pillage the opposing fAction and there an option oblong world
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG   Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG Empty

Back to top Go down

Rifts, while we wait for heroRPG
Page 1 of 1