CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Remnant District

Go down 
+3
odielag
thewalrusking
Gambit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambit

Gambit

Remnant District Empty
PostSubject: Remnant District   Remnant District EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:29 pm

just startin a new thread for the Remnant District server. We will be goin public very soon after we get our tutorial island set up along with some anti hackin plugins so we can all enjoy the server without dirty little cheaters. Hope to see ya guys around on there Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Remnant District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remnant District   Remnant District EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:33 pm

Heres a pic of my world edit gone horribly wrong lol.
Remnant District 2011-110

this is our temp spawn till we get the grand spawn all mapped out...

Remnant District 2011-111

more pics to come! Javas being a jerk and not letting me take more screenshots so hopefully i can get more up soon...

BTW!!! If ur waiting Remnant Server to go public throw a shout out on this thread so we can get a body count Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thewalrusking

Remnant District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remnant District   Remnant District EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:32 pm

I'll stop by!
Back to top Go down
odielag

Remnant District Empty
PostSubject: Looking for players...   Remnant District EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:45 am

I saw a video by Amy and knew that whatever minecraft server she was a part of had amazing people... so my search for an amazing community to learn from has lead me here...

A little about me, I have off and on run a minecraft server for most of last year (2011)...

I was taking a break from my server for a few hours and checking out other servers when I remembered Amy's plugin tutorial and thought, Hey, I should check that server out!

So, where did everyone go? I tried to check out servers mentioned in this thread and others and haven't been able to find anyone.

~odielag
odielag.com minecraft
skype/steam: odielag
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

Remnant District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remnant District   Remnant District EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:47 pm

were just working out the final plugins for our server now. i hope to be posting the address for the new server by this weekend (don't quote me on that tho) lol
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Remnant District Empty
PostSubject: Forum for Remnant District   Remnant District EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:21 am

Back to top Go down
jokerxsniipez

Remnant District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remnant District   Remnant District EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:28 pm

so who is all on remnant district?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Remnant District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remnant District   Remnant District EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:25 am

Bow, Liquid, Kat, Ksun, Dlehr(sp), Jon, Me(gambit), Cowz, Raffaeli, Dibbz, mindofmonkey, and a few others im sure im missin, were wtill private just till we get the last few essencial plugins set up so theres no stealing/hackin right wen we go public... we have a new forum go check it out for updates.
Back to top Go down
nickabeast1

Remnant District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remnant District   Remnant District EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:23 pm

i like the new server whe n will it go 1.1 and i still feal like its not the same even if we could get all the members back noone will ever make anything as good as craftlegends i miss it so much it was so much fun and it was my first server.Wish it wouldnt have ended the day i read the fourm post i got off and didnt even get on mc for weeks.Hope one day its close to being as good as craftlegends.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Remnant District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remnant District   Remnant District EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 am

no offense to craftlegends but remnant district is about 2 weeks from being exactly wat craftlegends was heading for. We have super motivated builders, Bow along with the mod staff are testing out plugins to make some of the hardest and funnest dungeons.
Back to top Go down
nickabeast1

Remnant District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remnant District   Remnant District EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:43 am

yeah but craft legends is where i started
Back to top Go down
j18696

j18696

Remnant District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remnant District   Remnant District EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:23 am

so it will be just like craft legends with the whole heroes plugin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remnant District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remnant District   Remnant District Empty

Back to top Go down

Remnant District
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftLegends :: Server :: General Discussion-
Jump to: