CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Still here just hiding in the shadows!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CrowNinja

Still here just hiding in the shadows! Empty
PostSubject: Still here just hiding in the shadows!   Still here just hiding in the shadows! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Hey guys if anyone has been on the forums recently you have noticed covert talk of other servers popping up from the community of Craftlegends!
Its all true they are out there! Bow has a lovely mummble server out there to keep everyone together while everyone gets set up! unfortunately i hate mummble so i went out and bought me a teamspeak server for us to use! I had to throw a password on it because i was getting some creepers on it!

The TeamSpeak ip: ts32.gamespeak.com:9224
The Password is: knightfall

anyways its a 15 slot server i think thats plenty of room for anyone still listening to this! i will be in there for the time being just swing by and say hi!

-Crow Out!
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: Still here just hiding in the shadows!   Still here just hiding in the shadows! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:00 am

Cool man Teamspeak is nice, but Mummble is so easy to use :p. Also can I add that we aren't intentionally leaving anyone out of the loop on the new server that bow is running and i don't want anyone to feel that way. Like I said in my other post if you interested in joining our "covert" server just shoot me a private message, we welcome new players. Lots of fun stuff already implemented onto the server and much much more on the way. Ill get some pics up for you guys to look at for those that are interested!

Last edited by Liquidxstone on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : type O')
Back to top Go down
CrowNinja

PostSubject: Re: Still here just hiding in the shadows!   Still here just hiding in the shadows! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:04 am

Meh they are both easy to use, just mummble looks like something out of a cereal box. Razz

anyways i got a map up and running if you guys need a place to build with some pics of the spawn area, hoop on over if yea bored! district-11.com "<--- website url"
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: Still here just hiding in the shadows!   Still here just hiding in the shadows! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Dude I used to love stuff you got out of cereal boxes. Also I think ill get some pics up before the end of this weekend also.
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: Still here just hiding in the shadows!   Still here just hiding in the shadows! EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:51 pm

ya the guys are working on setting up the server. im 100% sure that the info will be posted the second everything is set up. basically once all the imortant plug-ins are implimented then it will be open to the public. bow just wants a safe and friendly place for everyone to play. i also think he wants to set up some scenery like spawn and whatnot so that its not just a bland server. but like i said before, there will be an announcement when it is officially open
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: Still here just hiding in the shadows!   Still here just hiding in the shadows! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Couldn't have worded it better myself Ksun. On a final note bow has logblock and anti hack plugins on the top of his list to do and after these are done we should be posting up the ip for the server for everyone to come and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51

Bowarrow51

PostSubject: Re: Still here just hiding in the shadows!   Still here just hiding in the shadows! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:33 am

Logblock is up getting some auto anti hack plugins then we just have to set up the starting area so you guys can gain access to the basic commands then the IP will be posted, no website currently. The server is not going fully public until we have spawn completed tutorial zones complete and at least 5 dungeons complete this shouldn't take long because I trust my mods with world edit commands and creative mode, but all former Craft Legenders (besides banned ones that are were still banned at the end) will be able to join and see what's up and build.
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51

Bowarrow51

PostSubject: Re: Still here just hiding in the shadows!   Still here just hiding in the shadows! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:33 am

Also we do plan on having a website and forum once the server is public in case anybody was wondering.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Still here just hiding in the shadows!   Still here just hiding in the shadows! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:11 am

so i vote we make a new post that doesnt state"Hiding in the Shadows" i feel as if weve been informing people since the begining. plus ive been checkin the members loggin on and it seems to be very few and im sure by now the few that care kno wats happening. i guess nows a good time to ask too why did the craftlegends community as small as it was to start split? doesnt seem like a very smart idea.
Back to top Go down
CrowNinja

PostSubject: Re: Still here just hiding in the shadows!   Still here just hiding in the shadows! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:45 am

Well i simply started a server because i was under the impression bow was gonna make a Buildcraft server, did not realize until after i bought a server that he changed his mind, and then i have a server he has a server which we all paid money for so why not we use it? Yes?
Back to top Go down
CrowNinja

PostSubject: Re: Still here just hiding in the shadows!   Still here just hiding in the shadows! EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:46 am

Oh and that "Hiding in the shadows" was simply a Ninja reference since i am a Ninja, has nothing to do with hiding information from people i just said it. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still here just hiding in the shadows!   Still here just hiding in the shadows! Empty

Back to top Go down

Still here just hiding in the shadows!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftLegends :: Server :: General Discussion-
Jump to: