CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Thank You Jon!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambit

Gambit

Thank You Jon! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You Jon!   Thank You Jon! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:01 pm

i just wanted to make a post thanking Jon for all the hard work he put into keepin our community alive.. i kno it was really hard keepin it upto date and all with the crazyness that notch was doin. Sry it all went so sideways man. Make sure u all post here to thank him and amy for all the time and effort they put into keepin us together. Thanks Jon & Amy Very Happy u guys rock!!!
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51

Bowarrow51

Thank You Jon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Jon!   Thank You Jon! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Thank you Jon and Amy it was fun hope you see you guys on Remnant District more often once school is over. It should have never become so stressful because it was suppose to be made to have fun and I hope we can achieve that in Remnant District because I just want to keep the group alive. Very good job.
Back to top Go down
jokerxsniipez

Thank You Jon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Jon!   Thank You Jon! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:12 pm

not to be mean and not thank them or anything, but what is remnant district?
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

Thank You Jon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Jon!   Thank You Jon! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:24 pm

I feel the same way you guys did a great job on that server for such a long time. I loved all the crazy fun stuff we did on there together. And would love to see you 2 playing the game again (without all the stress.) You guys still rock in my book and always will. Thanks Jon and Amy!!!
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

Thank You Jon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Jon!   Thank You Jon! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:04 pm

thankyou jon and amy for making anyone feel accepted on the server. you were both very generous and open minded when it came to running a server. thats rare to come by. i too hope to see you 2 on remnant more often once u have some spare time. i also feel bad that everything happened so fast and at once when 1.8 came out. it really was a nasty storm. who knows, one day you may be able to recover and expand (and maybe even link servers or somting??) lol. anywho, i do appretiate all that you both did for the community and the server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank You Jon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You Jon!   Thank You Jon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank You Jon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftLegends :: Server :: General Discussion-
Jump to: