CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

So what is everyone doing?

Go down 
+2
Bowarrow51
jokerxsniipez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jokerxsniipez

So what is everyone doing? Empty
PostSubject: So what is everyone doing?   So what is everyone doing? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:48 pm

I just got on today and read the post by jon. I just wanted to know what everyone is going to do now. Personally i have been playing on a skyrim rpg server but its nothing compared to what we had. I just want to get back to talking to everybody. If you guys are playing on any other servers, post their ip as a reply.

I look forward to getting to talk to all you guys again. Very Happy
-jokerxsniipez
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51

Bowarrow51

PostSubject: uhh   So what is everyone doing? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:36 pm

some of us went on veterancraft
Back to top Go down
dlehr12

PostSubject: Re: So what is everyone doing?   So what is everyone doing? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:37 pm

I'm kinda just waiting. When someone can tell me something about anything, please do. I miss yall!
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: So what is everyone doing?   So what is everyone doing? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:55 pm

ya i miss hangin too. even if its not craftlegends for the time being i just want a place where we can all chill and mess around. if its vet-craft then im in. even if its just somones personal server im in, i just wanna build with u guys
Back to top Go down
nickabeast1

PostSubject: Re: So what is everyone doing?   So what is everyone doing? EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:39 am

craft legends was the best i wish jon would open it again i miss all of u we need to meet up
Back to top Go down
Geo The Happy Bear

PostSubject: I   So what is everyone doing? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:32 am

I really need to find a home as well.... I don't know which server to go to now.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what is everyone doing?   So what is everyone doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

So what is everyone doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftLegends :: Server :: General Discussion-
Jump to: