CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

reformatted my computer :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ksun_Sundbergian

reformatted my computer :( Empty
PostSubject: reformatted my computer :(   reformatted my computer :( EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:11 am

hey guys, i had to reformat my computer today. i know its not server related but it sure is a problem lol. didnt save any files because the virus was a super pedophile when it came to my comp... it touched......everything... it will take me a few days/weeks to get back up on my feet plus in out of town for the weekend. thankfully i saved all of my school and previous work on a mac at school and will manage/clean up any damaged goods. im just sick of getting these random viruses when i dont do so much as download ANYTHING.... gotta love how i play by the rules but get shafted in the end because i dont cheat... anywho, i probably wont be on all to much over the next week or so. not only do i have this problem but i also have alot of scool work to do and catch up on. semesters about a few weeks away from finishing (last day is december 14th so a litle over a month) so this constant bombardment of shit will hopefully come to an end. some good news out of this is that i might be learning some javascript real soon so i might be able to (eventually) help with server mods. ill probably teach myself alot and i learn best from examples and experience.. im not a fan of "formal" learning... aka. have a derp in the front of a class and i learn from a book..
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: reformatted my computer :(   reformatted my computer :( EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:51 pm

I hope it all works out for the best. Kinda good timing if u think bout it tho cause were all just kinda screwing around until 1.9 wen we get our "big boy" map. So good luck and keep us in the loop on how its going. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: reformatted my computer :(   reformatted my computer :( EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:05 am

sounds good i guess haha. im gonna be going to a budy of mines one day with my comp to use his nice highspeed interwebs so i can download my entire steam library and every patch/etc. item i need Razz gonna try and set up my comp faster than normal because i have crappy dsl....... atleast its better than dial up. all i gotta say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reformatted my computer :(   reformatted my computer :( Empty

Back to top Go down

reformatted my computer :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftLegends :: Server :: Problems-
Jump to: