CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

D3str0y4h banned?!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wsp424

D3str0y4h banned?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: D3str0y4h banned?!?!?!   D3str0y4h banned?!?!?! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:46 am

My best friend D3str0y4h got banned we just wanna know why! And if it can be fixed
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

PostSubject: Re: D3str0y4h banned?!?!?!   D3str0y4h banned?!?!?! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Are u serious? do u feel that he followed the rules? even after being asked several times every day to stop spamming. This server has rules and everyone, even vips need to follow these very simple rules set into place. "Vanilla" server does mean u can do whatever u want in any case.
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

PostSubject: Re: D3str0y4h banned?!?!?!   D3str0y4h banned?!?!?! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:41 pm

and as a group that follows a vip, i think there should be higher levels of maturity. not free range to be a jerk to anyone. yes it may be vanilla right now and yes you might not have your vip powers, but everyone who plays here on a regular basis are the face of the server. with a title like vip, you should be one of the good ones. now its really not my say here about bans, but i think i can speak for everyone when i say u 3 were acting (and still are in some cases) EXTREMELY childish. and we are all getting sick of these antics. we dont mind pvp in the slightest, but when we are building or in our town or mining we really dont want to hear about u guys raiding the town. it zaps the fun right out of the game for the victims of your crimes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D3str0y4h banned?!?!?!   D3str0y4h banned?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

D3str0y4h banned?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1