CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Help With 1.9 Release 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D3str0y4h

Help With 1.9 Release 4 Empty
PostSubject: Help With 1.9 Release 4   Help With 1.9 Release 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:35 pm

I can't install pre release 4 for some reason, I have win rar and I have tried to copy the .zip files into my jar file and delete my old jar files, and that wouldn't work, can I get a step by step because I can't install zip files into my jar file, or a jar file with it already installed would help
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

Help With 1.9 Release 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help With 1.9 Release 4   Help With 1.9 Release 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:49 pm

sharing your jar minecraft is super illegal. Just go onto youtube there are like 10 videos on installing the new release.
Back to top Go down

Help With 1.9 Release 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftLegends :: Server :: Problems-
Jump to: