CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Imalilaud looting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wsp424

Imalilaud looting Empty
PostSubject: Imalilaud looting   Imalilaud looting EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:21 am

Grieved and looted the underground base he was cursing being rude etc
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

Imalilaud looting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imalilaud looting   Imalilaud looting EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:27 am

We need screen shots if your going to call out another member. otherwise there isnt a single thing we can do about it. also its a vanilla map with no lwc plugin. So if u want your stuff to be safe hide your chest and build very far from spawn.
Back to top Go down
Dibbzeh

Dibbzeh

Imalilaud looting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imalilaud looting   Imalilaud looting EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Lol would this happen to be the one near the last town coordinates on the last map? Someone decided to change our signs and loot us.
Nothing big, just annoying knowing that minors are running rampant on the server.
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

Imalilaud looting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imalilaud looting   Imalilaud looting EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:32 am

wsp is talking about the map thats up now. and the sign that u guys had up telling everyone were our town was. was very imature
Back to top Go down
Dibbzeh

Dibbzeh

Imalilaud looting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imalilaud looting   Imalilaud looting EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Yea I was talking about our current map as well. Anyway, I was on yesterday and found out that imalil didn't hit our base, it was some other unknown person.
Might have been Gambit just messing with us since we invited him to stay with us lol.

About the town location sign, I don't even remember seeing one. Even then, nobody in my group of friends would need a sign like that because we always use Ventrilo when we play so everyone stays in the loop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Imalilaud looting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imalilaud looting   Imalilaud looting Empty

Back to top Go down

Imalilaud looting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftLegends :: Server :: Bans, Appeals and Griefing-
Jump to: