CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

How's it going?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jokerxsniipez

How's it going? Empty
PostSubject: How's it going?   How's it going? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:50 pm

So i know not a lot of people have been on craftlegends in a while, including me, so how is everyone doing? I havent talked to anyone in forever
Back to top Go down
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

How's it going? Empty
PostSubject: 1.9 pre-re;ease 4 = WIN   How's it going? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:56 am

Just testing out 1.9 on the pre-releases'. and i got to say...awesome...awesome...awesome. This new update is just what we needed for the server. An adventure style community geared twords killing everything in sight? And we get potions and enhancements!!!!! Dude i can't F'in wait. I've been playing on a personal server with a few of us mods and its out of this world with all the new content.
How bout you?

Last edited by Liquidxstone on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss type opps)
Back to top Go down
jokerxsniipez

How's it going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going?   How's it going? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:47 am

I havent even been playing minecraft lately. I have been laying off it and just playing xbox with all the new games coming out this month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How's it going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's it going?   How's it going? Empty

Back to top Go down

How's it going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftLegends :: Server :: General Discussion-
Jump to: