CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Citizens status

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ksun_Sundbergian

Citizens status Empty
PostSubject: Citizens status   Citizens status EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:12 am

hey guys, just curious as to how citizens is coming along (now that 1.8 is out and screwing up all existing mods Razz). it would be a great addition to the server and make spawn or some other town a main hub for trade and group creation. this might also increase how many people do the created quests or dungeons. then again u all probably already know this lol. but back to the main point.. hows it comin along? will we possibly see citizens working in the near future?
Back to top Go down
Bowarrow51

Bowarrow51

Citizens status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizens status   Citizens status EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:12 pm

It will probably be on the server soon that last Jon told us was that he heard Heroes added permissions bukkit support so we will be able to switch over to that once 1.8 is out.
Back to top Go down
Ksun_Sundbergian

Citizens status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizens status   Citizens status EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:39 am

aww sick. what about the npc side of citizens?? cuz they add a little more sort of "community" in towns. do i have my facks mixxed up and npc's are actually part of towny??
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Citizens status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizens status   Citizens status EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:58 pm

npc r part of the citizens plugin, i look forward to addin a bunch of them to our town. i really hope the server is back up soon, i fear we have lost a good chunk of the community as it is.....and we r still dropin on the list of minestatus Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Citizens status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Citizens status   Citizens status Empty

Back to top Go down

Citizens status
Page 1 of 1