CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Solution for Slow Minecraft users!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Solution for Slow Minecraft users! Empty
PostSubject: Solution for Slow Minecraft users!   Solution for Slow Minecraft users! EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:54 am

After years of having dealt with laggy issues due to Computer performance. I have finally come across something that helps a tremendous amount. Its called GameBooster.

GameBooster has a simple button called "BOOST" as soon as its opened up. This is a description from there site;

"Game Booster 3 is capable of delivering the best gaming experience to you even if you have an old PC. One-click to boost PC performance is not enough, Game Booster 3 also allows you to tweak your system for top PC performance. By temporarily shutting background processes and unnecessary Windows services, cleaning RAM, and intensifying processor performance, Game Booster 3 concentrates every little system resource for gaming only."

I recommend this as I am sure you have heard me complain about my computer's ability to run minecraft.
Specially those of you from the mineology Era.

Anyways this helped me out and I hope it's of good use to those whom have the same problem as I.

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html
Back to top Go down

Solution for Slow Minecraft users!
Page 1 of 1