CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

Windaria Blueprint

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Windaria Blueprint Empty
PostSubject: Windaria Blueprint   Windaria Blueprint EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Windaria Blueprint Windar12

Windaria, City of Magick! This is a Full scale of how the city will look when completed. A central Tower will rise via center of city. 4 Path ways lead from each compass entrance to the tower and lead to a circular path around the tower. 4 gardens will fill the space between the direction path and circular one. a Outer wall will go around the tower, path, and gardens. a EVEN bigger wall will encompass it all with individual walls spanning out dividing the town into Four quadrants each themed after the four elements. Each having a central focus point based on that element with housing complexes surround it.
Back to top Go down
Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Kr0n0Tr1gg3r

Windaria Blueprint Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windaria Blueprint   Windaria Blueprint EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Hello Legends a like. Lend me your pickaxes! Or in this case your shovels. Windaria City of Magick is in need of help leveling her lands to compensate the unleveled terrain.
All are welcome to help. As with most thoughts your asking what is the reward for this charitable act? This city will be the pride of Craftlegends. And will mark the true potential of those of this server. It will be a iconic Idol. Those wishing to live within its walls after producing help will have there named marked into signs and have there Rent halfed.

Rent which is a debated subject in my eyes will be subjected to the ppl of its walls. I would start it off at $5 a day so as to fully cover the city with protection as only the Windaria Tower is protected at this time. I also in hopes of accumilating enough funds to start a new Nation under the name of Llewellyn.

Im in hopes of starting the Servers first real Empire! Rich as it is powerful.

Windaria, City of Magick, within the rich lands of the nation Llewellyn, the Emperic Nation. has a nice ring to it.
Back to top Go down

Windaria Blueprint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftLegends :: Server :: Builder's Discussion-
Jump to: