CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

quest giver exploit warning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrowNinja

quest giver exploit warning Empty
PostSubject: quest giver exploit warning   quest giver exploit warning EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:57 am

Hey dunno if this is gonna be a problem but anyone can make a quest giver then just gprs to the npc fawn we remove that function from normal players?
Back to top Go down
jonDatz

PostSubject: Re: quest giver exploit warning   quest giver exploit warning EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:57 am

So somehow people can make quest givers even if they don't have rights?
Back to top Go down
CrowNinja

PostSubject: not that i know of   quest giver exploit warning EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:56 pm

just a warning cuase you can select an npc with /npc list [playername] then you can tp to em right? i am a mod so i dont iknow what is restricted just some things i came up with at work with no way to test out
Back to top Go down
jonDatz

PostSubject: Re: quest giver exploit warning   quest giver exploit warning EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Oh oh I understand you. I'll see if that goes for all people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quest giver exploit warning   quest giver exploit warning Empty

Back to top Go down

quest giver exploit warning
Page 1 of 1