CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
As a guest, you can reply to topics. You must register and login to post new topics on the forums.
CraftLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCraftLegends Official Website     |Server IP: mc.craftlegends.comRegisterLog in

youtube channal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx_awesome_xX

Xx_awesome_xX

youtube channal Empty
PostSubject: youtube channal   youtube channal EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:10 am

we should have a youtube channal and a trailer for the server like show you epic buildings and cool stuff. it would make people join the server.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
treeetrunks
Admin
treeetrunks

youtube channal Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube channal   youtube channal EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:33 am

we have a youtube channel. so far i only have 2 videos on it and they are tutorials for plugins and server admins. if you guys make any videos you can upload them and link them or send them to craftlegends@gmail.com and i'll upload them to the youtube account: thecraftlegend
Back to top Go down
http://craftlegends.com
Liquidxstone

Liquidxstone

youtube channal Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube channal   youtube channal EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:48 am

once i find myself with more time i will be making videos for the server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

youtube channal Empty
PostSubject: Re: youtube channal   youtube channal Empty

Back to top Go down

youtube channal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftLegends :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: